Tuesday, March 8, 2011

God's Promises - Devotional Journal

Embrace the Promises God has for you!
More than 20 of our leading Christian authors including: Billy Graham, Max Lucado, Sheilia Walsh, Elisabeth Elliot and many more bring inspiration and encouragement every day of the year. Guided questions and commentary gently lead the way for personal meditation and reflection on God's promises for your life. At the end of each reading there is journaling space provided for recording your thoughts and prayers, and for promoting more quiet time alone with you and the Lord.
Wonderful devotional! I was thrilled at the opportunity to review this book! It is full of little tidbits of encouragement! Perfect for a busy mom like me, to be honest I haven't been reading this day by day as it is a 365 day devotional with the date posted. I have used it more as a down time devotional, like when my children are napping, when they are playing together. It is fantastic to get fed when I need it!
I would HIGHLY recommend this Devotional Journal to anyone. Weather you have 2 hours or 2 minutes you would truly benefit from this beautiful little book!

No comments:

Post a Comment