Monday, March 21, 2011

Eat your Peas Daughter



A delightful book to encourage your daughter and show her she is always in your heart.
If you're looking for a meaningful way to encourage and inspire that special daughter in your life, look no more! Eat Your Peas® Daughters is a 3-minute read with a forever message. Small doses of simple truths and insights are hand-illustrated to express your unending love and desire for the very best for her life. It's a wonderful keepsake and reminder that she'll forever and always be your girl.
Before "Eat Your Peas Daughters" I was not familiar with the "eat your peas" series. I have to tell you I am hooked! This may very well be one of my all time favorite books! Each beautiful page has a phrase, a paragraph or a word meant to uplift and encourage any daughter! I have in fact started reading it to my little girl.

"I Love you with all my heart and soul"

"Beauty comes wrapped in many packages:
a smile
a intelligent mind
a act of kindness
a loving heart
You are so Beautiful"

Hardcover: 80 pages Publisher: ThomasLanguage: English ISBN-10: 1404189831 ISBN-13: 978-1404189836

No comments:

Post a Comment